Still one of the favorite breakfast in every family. Beside the fact that is very healthy, granola gives you opportunity to be creative just with few different ingredients.
- 1 cup (200ml) oats flakes
- 1/4 cup cut raw almonds(or any other nuts)
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 Handful strawberry (20g)
- 3 spoon of coconut oil
- 3-4 small spoon of honey
- 1 small spoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Mixed all dry ingredients in big bowl
- Add coconut oil, honey and vanilla
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until crust is dry and set, 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve with sour cream, yogurt or milk.