- 200 g butter cookies
- 150 ml milk
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 200 g butter
- 300 g dark chocolate
- different cover ingredients, Handful crunched strawberry and pineapple, ribbed chocolate, coconut etc.
- Blend cookies in small pieces. Add warm milk with vanilla and salt.
- Work butter melted on room temperature in a way to become creamy. Add cookies with milk, and blended. Then melt dark chocolate and add to previous mixture.
- Leave it in fridge for an hour.
- Prepare cover part – Handful pineapple and strawberry crushed in plastic bag, coconut, ribbed dark chocolate etc. 🙂
- Use hands to make balls and roll it in what ever you like. Bon Appetite.